Today we will tell you about our last hit, something that you’ve been waiting a long time wink emoticon Healthy version of ice cream Snickers!
We know that you love Snickers as much as we do, so it’s time to prepare them smile emoticon
All you need is:
• 15 dates, pitted
• 8 tablespoons coconut milk
• 4 tablespoons of peanut butter (natural, no salt and sugar), we used peanut butter
• 2 scoops protein shake
• 2 tablespoons grated coconut
• 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon malitol (may be xylitol or stevia)
• 1 tablespoon cocoa
• handful of cashew nuts
Soak dates and then shred them in blender. Add peanut butter, protein, coconut milk and mix thoroughly.
Put the mass on baking tray covered with baking paper.
Now mix cocoa, coconut oil and malitol. Put chocolate on first layer and crush cashew nuts on it.
After it it needs to stay in the fridge for one hour and it ready to be eaten smile emoticon